Welcome to our school library!
The Library at Bonnyrigg Public School is very dynamic and proactive in meeting the information needs of the 21st century school community. The school library is an integral and meaningful component of the overall school program.
Our school library:
- plays a central role in learning and teaching.
- helps meet the needs of all learners.
- fosters a reading culture through the active promotion of literature.
- empowers students and encourages them to develop into lifelong learners.
Mrs Grasso (Teacher Librarian)
Mrs Perkins (Library Clerical Assistant)
Years 5/6 Student Library Monitors
Please contact any of the Library staff if you have any queries.
Borrowing is conducted during class library lessons, before school or at lunchtime .
Students must have a Library bag to borrow.
The student's name should be written on his / her bag.
- Kindergarten are allowed to borrow 1 Junior Fiction book per week.
- Students in Years 1 - 4 may borrow 2 books per week (one book from the Fiction collection and the other from the Non-Fiction collection).
- Students in Years 5 - 6 may borrow 3 books per week (one book from the Fiction collection, one from the Non-Fiction collection and the last from either of the collections).
Class Borrowing Days
Please feel most welcome to visit our Library!